06 Mar Easy and healthy Banana Oat pancakes
A great way to learn English would be throughout activities like cooking for example. That’s the best alternative to enrich your vocabulary.
Let’s see this wonderful recipe and have fun.
Leave us a comment at the end of the article and let us know what words were new for you.
- 2 bananas
- 2 eggs
- ½ cup rolled oats
- pinch of salt
- a Little milk (optional)
- syrup, to serve (optional)
- fresh fruit of your choice, to serve
- In a blender, combine the peeled banana, eggs, oats, (optional a little milk) and salt.
- Allow to blend until the mixture is as smooth as you want it and blended well. Allow the batter to stand for 10-20 minutes until thickened slightly.
- Heat a non-stick frying pan over medium heat.
- Fry spoonfuls of the batter until golden brown on both sides.
- Serve with a drizzle of maple syrup and fresh fruit of your choice.
Go wild and mix it with your favorite fruit!